Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I'm Pisses off how Ebay/Papal WORKS...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
Sold a card over a month ago....NOW Thihiiiiiiiis A hole tells me there is a chip in the right corner :lol: ....................now PAYPAL takes hiiiiiis side ....I called and ******* at them ..........this scum Bagg blamed it on the Weather :mrgreen: ...I know he didn't deal what I did .....he Lives a I was FLOODED....my Sump pump is ruining 24/7.....Now back to the sellig of....my wife is naggggy time to goooooooooooooooooo

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
Re: I'm Pisses off how Ebay/Papai WORKS...

miguelcabrera said:
put down the bottle man. we are all here 4 u

To be totally honest I love my Booze....I have put down the bottle............just FOSTERS :ugeek: :geek:

Anthony K.

Aug 7, 2008
Enterprise, Alabama

bikerider60 said:
Sold a card over a month ago....NOW Thihiiiiiiiis A hole tells me there is a chip in the right corner :lol: ....................now PAYPAL takes hiiiiiis side ....I called and ******* at them ..........this scum Bagg blamed it on the Weather :mrgreen: ...I know he didn't deal what I did .....he Lives a I was FLOODED....my Sump pump is ruining 24/7.....Now back to the sellig of....my wife is naggggy time to goooooooooooooooooo

Does this mean you are drunk EVERY time you post?

I honestly noticed nothing different between this post and most of your other drivel.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Anthony K. said:
bikerider60 said:

I honestly noticed nothing different between this post and most of your other drivel.
:lol:

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008

Posts like this are so refreshing :grouphug:

Crash Davis

Aug 19, 2008

bikerider60 said:

Somebody stage an intervention - quick!

NYCrulesU

Jul 15, 2009
As salamu alaykum

Anthony K. said:
bikerider60 said:

More than likely.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ

DaleMurphyCollector said:
Shucks. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

thank you all for the kind words-

It's the same story the crow told me; it's the only one he knows.
Like the morning sun you come and like the wind you go.
Ain't no time to hate, barely time to wait,
Wo, oh, what I want to know, where does the time go?

I live in a silver mine and I call it Beggar's Tomb;
I got me a violin and I beg you call the tune,
anybody's choice, I can hear your voice.
Wo, oh, what I want to know, how does the song go?

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
I like how you can perfectly quote song lyrics, but when it comes to speaking/typing normal conversation, you come across like a slobbering, drunk moron. No offense or anything.

Well, maybe a just a tad bit of offense, pal.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
I like how you can perfectly quote song lyrics, but when it comes to speaking/typing normal conversation, you come across like a slobbering, drunk moron. No offense or anything.

Well, maybe a just a tad bit of offense, pal.

You are a *******.....Don't judge a book by looking at the cover.....

DaleMurphyCollector

Aug 7, 2008
Imagination Land
I'm not judging anything by the cover....I'm judging based on a documented track record of blabbering, incoherent posts. Take the title of this thread and the first post in it as a prime example.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
I'm not judging anything by the cover....I'm judging based on a documented track record of blabbering, incoherent posts. Take the title of this thread and the first post in it as a prime example.
I hate your sig......but must add this . Before My Wife became disable ,then I went through my 4th rotor cuff surgery...I WAS mostly respected on this and other Boards.Waiting on my 5th experimental surgery....Pig Collagen to relieve the pain. I drink yes......and I need to stop, it's killing me...I do not mess with pain pills, I learned my lessen after my first surgery.IF you want to keep bashing me ...go ahead......I'm not looking for no sympathy I could care less.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Sorry to hear that man, that sucks. I had that happen to me once on a card, but we worked it out and I got the card back and he got his money back.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
Let me add this...I'm slowly dumping my collection ....it HURTS...but you got to do what takes to take care of Family....redundant yes ...I'm still holding on to my pre war cards....for now