Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Did someone on here send me a Mike Leake Orange Ref Auto?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
This is going to be brief as I have to run but did someone from FCB send me a Mike Leake BC Orange Ref Auto? I went through my records and I don't see where I've purchased one either on Ebay or through here nor do I recall making a trade for one. I also looked to see which ones had ended on Ebay within the past few months, thinking that maybe someone I purchased a card from accidentally sent the wrong one and none were the same serial number as this one.

Any information out there? I'd hate to cause someone to lose money because of mistakenly sending me something that was due to someone else.

Thanks,
Jason

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
Someone out there is really kicking themselves that they sent this card out on accident. Very noble of you to give the rightful owner a heads-up. I say if no one says anything in like 2 weeks its yours.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
stevezimmer22 said:
Hopefully its not might. I just made a trade with "gpatters" he is a brand new member here and agreed to send first. I was expecting it any day.

Do you have his name and address? Or the serial number of the card? If so, could you please let me know, thanks.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
I didn't ask for the serial number and the deal was basically when I got his leake I would send a package full of autos to him, easily he could have mixed up the packages and sent me the Leake's, but obviously without the serial number I have no way of knowing if its the one thats supposed to come to me or not.

baseballguy350

Dec 7, 2008
Boston, MA / Longboat Key, FL
stevezimmer22 said:
I didn't ask for the serial number and the deal was basically when I got his leake I would send a package full of autos to him, easily he could have mixed up the packages and sent me the Leake's, but obviously without the serial number I have no way of knowing if its the one thats supposed to come to me or not.

Find out if his address matches the return address of the envelope?

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
baseballguy350 said:
stevezimmer22 said:

Find out if his address matches the return address of the envelope?

Exactly, that's why I asked earlier about it.

I'm just not sure how that would've happened though since I don't think I've ever dealt with the guy.

Zymco

Nov 14, 2008
Bellflower, California
I sent a PM to the guy, its really weird if you've never had a deal with him indeed. If its mine or not, I appreciate your honesty here man. Even if its not my card I really think its honorable to come out and post this. Hopefully whoever the card belongs to the situation will be straightened out.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
stevezimmer22 said:
I sent a PM to the guy, its really weird if you've never had a deal with him indeed. If its mine or not, I appreciate your honesty here man. Even if its not my card I really think its honorable to come out and post this. Hopefully whoever the card belongs to the situation will be straightened out.

No worries, I just want it to get to who ever it rightfully belongs to. If you could send me the guy's address, that would help could determine pretty quickly if that's who sent this to me or not.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Looks like the mystery has been solved :)

Working on getting it to the right person now.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Moonlight Graham said:
Please add "Stand up guy" to your resume'

Thanks for a great story; you saved someone's bacon

Not a big deal - I believe that most of the people on here would have done the same. That's what makes this place such a great community.

Latest posts