Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My latest customs - update (recieved)!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Quite pleased with the results - thanks again for the great work 200lbhockey!

2customs1.jpg

ichirocustom2010.jpg

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
I don't know what kind of compensation he gets for making these cards, but whatever it is it's not enough! What fantastic looking cards. Any major card company would be wise to take some notes (or even hire 200lb.)

Erich

Aug 26, 2008
Anywhere Delta goes.
Erich said:
Those are really nice. I asked him if could make me one and I never received a response. I guess my money ain't green enough.

Thanks for getting back to me Mike. I guess my money is green enough afterall.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Love that quad. Did you think about inverting the pujols so the images were all in unison? or even having him in black and white?

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
Fandruw25 said:
Love that quad. Did you think about inverting the pujols so the images were all in unison? or even having him in black and white?
There were about 10+ variations of this card, including what you had mentioned...but hofautos always makes the final decision based on his wants.

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
Fandruw25 said:

I actually like it just the way it is...kind of like the new taking on the old...I really enjoy it...i do know what you mean though, because i have seen many cards of ud with same type, and I never liked it, but for some reason on this particular card I really liked it.
At FIRST, I really didn't care for the quad in some of his original samples where some were b/w and others were color, but the more I looked at it, the more it grew on me, both in concept and aestetics.

I have seen many many examples...here is just one...anyone else have other gu cards where they have both b/w and color?
!Bo6OpzQB2k~$(KGrHqUOKjEEuf5gw1UqBLp(F)GMgQ~~_12.jpg

Also, here was the original he made me, and I thought it looked to washed out, and asked him to remake it for me.
sluggersbrown.jpg

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Fandruw25 said:
There were about 10+ variations of this card, including what you had mentioned...but hofautos always makes the final decision based on his wants.

Yes, I know I drive 200lb crazy ;) Even though he is the artist, I do have a LOT of input on the design of my cards, and Mike is a great guy for supporting his customer's desires!

He always satisfies. I am sure some if not many may prefer the original, but I like this one MUCH better.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
You are the reason (and 200lb's talent of course) that I will be sending off another "cut" tomorrow :D

Nice job once again Mike

Members online

Latest posts