Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is a contest:

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
So I'm having a bit of a health scare. Well not really a scare, it is what it is. I'm not scared. I know what is at stake. I know a lot of people don't like me or at least don't get me so here you go, dance on my bones. I don't want, nor am I looking for any sympathy.

I'm doing a contest. I love the Royals. I love them so much it completely pisses me off. My family has been in KC since we got off the boat in 1867 and in the town I live in for 5 generations. Everything won't be cards, it will also be pieces of Kansas City.

Here is the contest and the rules:

When will the Royals manager, Trey Hillman get fired.

I need the date and time at which the press release is released on MLB.com.

The date if no one has that date it goes to closest.

If two people have that date, then the time comes into account.

If those times are the same distance from the time then a coin flip.

One of the mods is being sent a package with some things in it that are well worth the contest.

The latest date is 12-31-10. On the 2nd of jan if there is no winner a name will be randomly drawn.

Once you put a date and time in, it is the only date and time you have. I will be checking daily to get dates and times and send them to the mod so we both have the info.

If he doesn't get fired I will also take a dump in my front yard.

CISCOKID23

Aug 7, 2008
[quote="

If he doesn't get fired I will also take a dump in my front yard.[/quote]

WILL THIS BE YOU TUBE ?

MiracleMatthew

Jan 15, 2010
Midland, TX
Man, it takes something like that for you to take a dump in your own yard? I mean youve kinda owned it for a long time. I'd make it a habit :) Hope your alright!

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
How about 15 June, 1930 hours.

I hope you're OK BTW.

Also, if you need yard-pooping pointers, just rewatch that scene in "Me, Myself and Irene"

EDIT: Since KC is my favorite AL team, here's a picture of me in my favorite Royals hat. I'm the one in the Royals hat...

n1349168042_5873_3940.jpg

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
July 14th 2010 During the All Star break. ESPN will report it first but I expect the official release to be on MLB.com the day after the All Star Game. I'm guessing around 9AM Pacific or 12PM Eastern.

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the contest Justin hope you are doing alright. My guess is

August 10th

0900 hours

jjj7880

Aug 7, 2008
hive17 said:
How about 15 June, 1930 hours.

I hope you're OK BTW.

Also, if you need yard-pooping pointers, just rewatch that scene in "Me, Myself and Irene"

EDIT: Since KC is my favorite AL team, here's a picture of me in my favorite Royals hat. I'm the one in the Royals hat...

n1349168042_5873_3940.jpg

Looks like your the only smart one... :lol: The other guys are trying to lean in on the girl and the one on the left looks a little creepy...

Members online

Latest posts