Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good deal? Steal? :D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
I paid $6.25 delivered for mine (013/150) about 6 months ago, but for roughly the price of a pack, those cards are a great buy. Pretty much nowhere to go but up.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
i am suprised there so cheap for a starting OF for the Yankee's. Does he not have any fans or something because a blue refractor of a starting Outfielder should fetch atleast 10-15

Jul 30, 2009
Wow those are great prices. Granted he isnt doing much now but thats not much of a gamble to say the least. All he needs is a pie in the face and the card goes up :lol:

I just picked up 2 SS auto for $20 total. I cant recall him having much in the way of any autos besides SS and Icons (both have the RC logo too).

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
I live in NY and this kid will be a star he will just take some time. He needs to show more promise with the bat though.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
just bought a gold refractor for under $25 dlvd :D

i'm happy with the price and it will look great in my collection

and he looked solid today 3-4 with 2 runs and an RBI and his 5th stolen base! batting .296 on the season

Members online

Latest posts