Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*****GOOD WEDNESDAY MORNING THREAD 6/2/21*****

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all! Great day! I need to run home & pick some strawberries. No excuse not to get in a walk over lunch.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
pool water 60 degrees ----this old man only up to my waist --three grandkids acted like i used too LOL

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Afternoon all. Made a quick grocery/Target run to the town 55 miles away. Stopped at the brewery there for a couple of new drinks. They know me too well with the name of the NE IPA. Also grabbed a crowler of their IPA that's named after the local collegiate summer league team's mascot View attachment 127165View attachment 127166

Sent from my SM-N970U using Freedom Card Board mobile app
Everything for me either ties in to music or baseball.

Blackfoot - Train Train

Damn Yankees - Don't Tread on Me

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Yeah buddy, prolly knock ya on your ass too...

@clarkzac what’s the abv on that bad boy?

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
12.2%. Haven't tried it yet, but stopped in for a couple of crowlers and a new pint glass since mine from that brewery cracked, and saw the barley wine sitting in the cooler and had to get it lol. Not sure which get opened first, the barley wine or my bottle of barrel aged darkness from Surly Brewing, which is their annual imperial stout at 12%. Had the regular version of Darkness over the winter and then found the barrel aged back in April20210409_191313.jpeg

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Everything for me either ties in to music or baseball.

Blackfoot - Train Train

Damn Yankees - Don't Tread on Me
Man, I havent heard Train Train in a long time! My dad used to have that in his rotation quite a bit while I was growing up. And with Damn Yankees IPA, I just think, Damn Yankees beat the Twins again

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
12.2%. Haven't tried it yet, but stopped in for a couple of crowlers and a new pint glass since mine from that brewery cracked, and saw the barley wine sitting in the cooler and had to get it lol. Not sure which get opened first, the barley wine or my bottle of barrel aged darkness from Surly Brewing, which is their annual imperial stout at 12%. Had the regular version of Darkness over the winter and then found the barrel aged back in AprilView attachment 127167

I dunno, but I’d space them out different nights, lol

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Sierra Nevada makes one called "Bigfoot" I can find occasionally, it's real good. Weyerbacher makes my favorite I've had so far called "blithering idiot"

Weyerbacher is relatively close to me, I had a blithering idiot one night a long time ago, along with a lot of other different things, needless to say, I turned into a blithering idiot...and the hangover the next day was miserable

Members online

Latest posts