Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Penno's 2010 Braves (Lo A, AA, AAA, MLB) IP Autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Had my first autographing night in Rome, GA with the Low A Rome Braves. Took 13 cards, got 13 signed. Great night!! If you enjoy pictures from MiLB parks and such, be sure to check out my blog Life of an Autograph Collector: A Night in Rome

Pretty good night, right?

Thomas Berryhill
BerryhillThomas.jpg

Christian Bethancourt
BethancourtChristian.jpg

Paul Clemens
ClemensPaul.jpg

David Hale
HaleDavid.jpg

Mycal Jones
JonesMycal.jpg

Brett Oberholtzer
OberholtzerBrett.jpg

Cory Rasmus
RasmusCoryAflac.jpg

RasmusCoryTristar.jpg

Kyle Rose
RoseKyle.jpg

Braeden Schlehuber
SchlehuberBraeden.jpg

Julio Teheran
TeheranJulio-1.jpg

Arodys Vizcaino
VizcainoArodys.jpg

Matthew Weaver
WeaverMatthew.jpg

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
I want to go to Myrtle Beach so bad. I went to the city every summer growing up, but never got a chance to catch a ballgame. Hopefully I can change that this summer!

metrotheme

Dec 3, 2009
Are you willing to do any 50/50 for the teams you regularly graph? If so, send me a private message / inbox.

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
Re: Penno's 2010 Braves (Lo A, AA, AAA, MLB) IP Autos (5/5/10)

Blog Write Up

Was able to get these while Jordan Schafer was in town on a rehab assignment and also I finally got a Julio Teheran chrome signed that wasn't smugged.

SchaferJordanChrome.jpg

SchaferJordan.jpg

TeheranJulio-2.jpg

Penno

Sep 5, 2008
Oxford, AL
metrotheme said:
Are you willing to do any 50/50 for the teams you regularly graph? If so, send me a private message / inbox.

I really don't want to do a 50/50, but I do have something planned later on with some of the extra IP's I get. Check back here later on.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts