Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Question about selling inexpensive inserts, cheaper lots.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
I have been organizing player lots, and I have found many lower end inserts. When selling these, is it more appealing to offer $1.50 shipping and start at $.99, or is it better to have my regular $2.50 shipping and start at $.01? They will be shipped the same way, I just want to know which would be more likely to be bid on.

onehrk

Aug 7, 2008
San Diego, CA
In my personal experience as a buyer, a low-end lot will stick out more to me if the shipping is lower. Despite the fact that there is no price difference, I tend to pass on over $2 shipping if its low-end and bid if it's under $2 shipping. So I'd go with $0.99 starting bid + $1.50 shipping.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
onehrk said:
In my personal experience as a buyer, a low-end lot will stick out more to me if the shipping is lower. Despite the fact that there is no price difference, I tend to pass on over $2 shipping if its low-end and bid if it's under $2 shipping. So I'd go with $0.99 starting bid + $1.50 shipping.
Sounds good.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
onehrk said:

+1

Members online

Latest posts