Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----Sunday Morning Thread-----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Post 3!
No, cat woke me up, so I'm up ::facepalm:: I was asleep by 10:30, so thats okay. Makes it easier to get up tomorrow AM.

Snowed, so no practice today. Have to send off my taxes today (Owe $280).

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Morning guys. Think I'll just take it easy today. Yesterday was a rough one. Had to re-do the steps leading to the kennels outside, but had to re-do the ground underneath first to make it stable enough to rebuild on. Vicious cycle I tell ya. :(

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Mike that definitely sounds like more fun than sitting around at work all day like me.

Jesse my cat wakes me up at 5 a.m. every morning to eat but luckily I am able to fall back asleep. $280 is a lot less than I owed so congrats.

Art I would say a day of rest is well deserved.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
I know how you're feeling art. We have to put paving bricks from the house to the garage...it's only going to be 30 feet, but its all the work...and we're digging a fresh path, too :| won't be for a month at least

Mike, what level are the rockhounds?

Yeah, EI overpaid me :( The freaking government I rely on to get me through the winter wants their money back ::facepalm::

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good Morning, Dave, Art, Jesse & Mike.
Nothing exciting like re-doing steps (Watch that back, Mr. Tidd!) just watching it rain until around noon then watch the Talladega race if it's not rained out.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Sweet! I miss MiLB :( We had AAA forever...now it's the Golden League...whatever

Burton was quick in practice last night and Harvick is on the pole.
I think Jeff could win a race or 2 this season.

I sure don't miss working sundays...maybe thats why I still can't sleep in on Sundays

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Talladega is one of my favorite tracks. I love restrictor plate racing because I can only imagine the concentration you have to have to race that close together at 200mph for that length of time. The switch from the wing to the spoiler might make it interesting as well.
Hey, Barry. I hear you on the coffee! :D After 300 penny sleeved cards, take a break and shoot the shtuff for awhile. ;)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
I am very interested to see the spoiler's affect on the racing. it should be a very good race as usual at 'Dega and I certainly hope it doesn't get rained out but if it does at least I will get to watch it at home tomorrow in HD instead of on my laptop.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
pghbuccos said:
I am very interested to see the spoiler's affect on the racing. it should be a very good race as usual at 'Dega and I certainly hope it doesn't get rained out but if it does at least I will get to watch it at home tomorrow in HD instead of on my laptop.

Sorry you have to watch it under those conditions. Part of me hopes for a rain out so you can watch it at home but an ever so slightly bigger part of me hopes it goes today so I can watch it home. ;) :D

Good Morning Magic - So, what happened at the Twins game?

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Dave I am quite accustomed to watching sports on the laptop on Sunday's so it's no big deal but obviously I would rather watch in HD. plus I will be able to see the end at home. hopefully they do race today so you can see it.

Magic tell us more. I see they won but what happened.

Barry that's a lot of sleeving (I might get the Grammar Hammer here)

Josh Welcome Back and have fun at work today.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Glad you're home safe and sound, Josh...all limbs intact.

Dave...
Another mailer to PA

1548 Eben St.
Pittsburgh, PA 15226

Members online

Latest posts