Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-----Sunday Morning Thread-----

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Charlei.

Jesse that is very strange that you keep selling to Pittsburgh'ers. we must really love our cards here.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Morning everyone. Came to my computer and anxiously checked eBay for more offers on my Ruth APOH 500 Club card. Got my highest one so far which is nice, though still hoping for higher ones.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
Topnotchsy said:
Morning everyone. Came to my computer and anxiously checked eBay for more offers on my Ruth APOH 500 Club card. Got my highest one so far which is nice, though still hoping for higher ones.

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day.

good luck with the sale and I hope you get the offer you are looking for.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning! Beautiful day here in Okie so far. Leaving in an hour to pick up the sis-in-law from the airport. My oldest turns 6 on Monday :shock: Man I feel old. Gotta do some present shopping today.

Dave- congrats to the Pens! Hope the Sabres can make it to a Game 7 tonight.

Topnotchsy- that Ruth APOH is incredible. Good luck with your sale!

Josh- glad you made it back safely. Hope it was a good trip overall. We are starting to save for a Disney cruise in August.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
morning Dave, George and Dan. Yo to you Jeff!

Dave thanks again sir and the Sabres don't play until tomorrow night for some reason.

I was so happy to see Dupuis score the game/series winning goal...
game6dupuisotwinner2-1.jpg

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Just purchased 2 Stadium Club First Day Issue cards (1997/1998) for less than half what BMP has them listed for :D

Dave- doh! You are right. That's ok, an extra night to rest up.

Jeff- how many/which Ult Sig base cards you have? I have a few I can send you.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
wideright said:
Dave- doh! You are right. That's ok, an extra night to rest up.

I thought they were playing today as well Dave but you're right an extra day of rest is always good. the Capitals and Canadiens are off today also.

Jesse good to hear. Go Harvick!!!

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning all!
Still sick, but gonna rough it and go to batting practice today. Been working on the PC stuff and considering going through all of my Garko's and cleaning up everything (resleeve, re-topload/encase) and load em up in the new display cases I bought.

Other than that, a little paperwork later and trying to move past day 11 of being sick.

Have a good one everybody!
Tom

Members online

Latest posts