Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Good morning Dan and Art. How has everything been with you Dan? Havent talked to you in a while. I started a new collecting project. :shock: PSA 7 or better 62 Topps set. It will take me forever but it should be fun. Ive picked up 14 cards so far.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
moxacaine said:
Good morning Dan and Art. How has everything been with you Dan? Havent talked to you in a while. I started a new collecting project. :shock: PSA 7 or better 62 Topps set. It will take me forever but it should be fun. Ive picked up 14 cards so far.

Morning Art

Ken - thats my kinda project. Are you going after stars first?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
MojoDan said:
moxacaine said:

Morning Art

Ken - thats my kinda project. Are you going after stars first?

just whatever i can afford. This is what i got so far

!BrQ4ong!mk~$(KGrHqEOKiMEuZoPRHzHBLy6TGwOWw~~_35.jpg!BrQ4QFw!2k~$(KGrHqQOKjIEu,TggSioBLy6Rt)qZw~~_35.jpg!Br4Wf3!B2k~$(KGrHqYH-D!EvDfO5WHdBL1jqK!UM!~~_35.jpg
j-4794.jpgj-4816.jpgj-4797.jpg
62kolstad585.jpg
62lemay70001.jpg
62cook0001.jpg

62greenpsa80001.jpg
!BqV)WewB2k~$(KGrHqIOKkQEuY0ddCCRBLvUH2EpN!~~_35.jpg!BqV)(mgBmk~$(KGrHqUOKisEu,)I-SPWBLvUH7r,SQ~~_35.jpg
022203.jpg
!BrOydlg!2k~$(KGrHqQH-CQEu1u5gZyhBLy0yYpGVQ~~_35.jpg

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Good morning Ken. I thought about doing the 60 set,(year I was born), but I didn't think it a good idea when I can't hardly afford the Bay and Piazza cards I go after , lol. Good luck on the project.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Resident Piazza Fan said:
Good morning Ken. I thought about doing the 60 set,(year I was born), but I didn't think it a good idea when I can't hardly afford the Bay and Piazza cards I go after , lol. Good luck on the project.

Thanks, i got a really good chunk of the 60 set but its raw. mostly exmt plus or better. My Mantle is graded 7.5 though. :p Its just going after those high numbers are a pain.

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Good morning Dan, Art, Ken.
Its either gonna be an easy day or a hard day. Lucky me, I get to find out when I get to the office. Lucky me!
Have a good one fellas and the same to all that follow.
Tom

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good Morning, Dan, Art, Ken & Tom!

Ken - I'm doing something relatively similar on a smaller scale. All of the 1969 Topps Mets in at least PSA 8 or better. I'll have to collect aluminum cans or sell plasma for the Ryan but, what the heck, I'm a baseball card collector! :D

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
You're off to a great start Ken, keep us posted when you get a chance to.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
George_Calfas said:
I just about spit coffee on the screen....I saw this yesterday but the reserve was met.

!Br97f-g!Wk~$(KGrHqEH-EMEvC3J5bO7BL17WCmJuw~~_12.jpg
What was the reserve? That's possibly the nicest Pete Rose card I've ever seen :shock:

Members online

Latest posts