Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

opinions on exquisite patch wanted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009
With all the discussions about fake patches, I'm a little skeptical about this card. I want one, but probably wouldn't drop the $300 it'll take to get this.

Here is a recent Wells Exquisite Reebok logo I am unsure about:

EX35.jpg

Here are two that were sold immediately around release that I believe are legit:

EX18.jpg

EX70.jpg

I know the coloring is different based on different scanners and editing programs, but the top one seems too 'red'. These patches also tend to be recessed some, and the top one doesn't appear recessed in the card at all. Is the Reebok logo too thin on it?

Probably overreading it, but it's a lot of cash that I will wait to spend. Any opinions are appreciated.

the1mcjensen

Aug 7, 2008
check their facebook page, im pretty sure they had a pic of one with the full logo and you should be able to see the serial number

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Damn too bad all three scans aren't as big as the middle one. The top one does look different from the bottom two, from what I can see.

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009
Great call on the facebook page. Look at the difference another picture makes. It's legit.

EX352.jpg

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009
mstng99tim said:
Yeah, it's definitely the same card.

So are you getting it now that you proved it to be legit?

Damn, now its gonna cost me a lot more after posting here. The risks and benefits of using an informed message board...

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
dinicon said:
mstng99tim said:

Damn, now its gonna cost me a lot more after posting here. The risks and benefits of using an informed message board...

LOL Why nobody collecting beanie here ::facepalm::

dinicon

Jun 30, 2009
wheeler281 said:
dinicon said:
mstng99tim said:

True. With my luck he's due for serious injury anyway. Incidentally, I've met two of the other big Beanie collectors in person. One lives in Akron and one in Columbus. We've been driving prices up on each other for months. If you put our collections together we have more than 20 1/1s. Ridiculous.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
dinicon said:
wheeler281 said:
dinicon said:
mstng99tim said:

True. With my luck he's due for serious injury anyway. Incidentally, I've met two of the other big Beanie collectors in person. One lives in Akron and one in Columbus. We've been driving prices up on each other for months. If you put our collections together we have more than 20 1/1s. Ridiculous.

Sounds Like Mack, Hitter and myself.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
wheeler281 said:
dinicon said:
mstng99tim said:

Dont know about the lurkers though.

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
Congrats on your new Beanie if you pull the trigger. These Exquisite rookies are the balls! I bought one recently that had a picture from the packout. (The one all the way to the left)

oneeighty.jpg
shady.jpg
ShadyExquisitelogo.jpg

Latest posts