Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What is a Fair CV for this Mike Trout Elite Gold Status?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cardtrader1

Aug 18, 2008
ATL
What is a Fair CV for this card??

trout.jpg

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
ballerskrip said:
$150-$175 or so?

I figured this would be just about right, then I started poking around on eBay.

BDP Gold Refs have been selling for $200+, they are /50.
Sterling Gold Refs have been selling for $150, they are /50.

So I think you could get $250 out of this card.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
Cardtrader1 said:
I do think yall for yall input. Do yall think I sould try a BIN or just run a auction?

He's extremely hot right now, so I think you may be surprised by a nice high ending price if you just run a 7 day auction starting at 1 cent or 99 cents. You'll surely get a decent price by listing as BIN/BO, but I don't think you'll be disappointed by an auction with all the people that are buying Trout right now.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
If the scan is correct, there's a slight edge problem at the top of the card. But since there are only 5 of these beauties I'd say a fair price would be $275-$300.

Allen

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Hey man,
So you ignore my pm, and then disappear for a month or so. Think I'd forget about you?

I don't expect anything at this point, but to completely ignore someone you messed up a deal with is pretty lame.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
t3dudek said:
I was also suprised no one else noticed the little problem at the top of the card.

The fact that 95% of my Die-Cuts this year have that edge problem sorta blinds you to it. Certain Scanners only make it worse.

Members online

Latest posts