Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hotlist Suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
masonphillip said:
90FTaway said:
ruffryder98499 said:
Brennan Boesch & Austin Jackson!

+1

Absolutely, Boesch stuff has gotten even hotter.

Yeah no kidding, I sold out of his stuff making about 3X what I paid on everything which is hard to be upset about, but it's crazy to see his stuff continue to rise. This guy was a nobody just two weeks ago and look at him now!

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
masonphillip said:
90FTaway said:
ruffryder98499 said:

+1

Yeah no kidding, I sold out of his stuff making about 3X what I paid on everything which is hard to be upset about, but it's crazy to see his stuff continue to rise. This guy was a nobody just two weeks ago and look at him now!

ummm no

He rose during the Arizona fall league and was well thought of by evaluators before that.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Agree - Andre the Giant - 5 walkoff's in the last 2 years (or something like that) ...

All The Hype

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
cgilmo said:
ALL_THE_HYPE said:
masonphillip said:
90FTaway said:
ruffryder98499 said:

+1

ummm no

He rose during the Arizona fall league and was well thought of by evaluators before that.

He rose last season when he led the league in homeruns by a wide margin. But in the card world, he has been a nobody as long as he has had cards. I was paying $8-10 for blue refractor autos and $20-$25 for gold and orange ref autos.

Members online

Latest posts