Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What do I do with this Ebay Situation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

josh3302

Oct 28, 2008
I put in a Case for non payment on May 4th. It said he had until the 8th to pay and he hasn't payed. Do I close the case? How do I make it so he can have the non payment strike and I can relist the card? Sorry but this is the 1st time this has happened to me and I don't really no what to do.

Here is his ebay name if you guys want it

braddw2006

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
just go to resolution center and if enough time has passed it will say you can close case, then you just click and indicate you got no payment and it is done.

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
I don't have any recently ended auctions so it's difficult for me to go through the steps, but if you go to eBay's resolution center... or just bring up the case under your MyEbay Selling page... eBay will guide you through. You effectively want to click on the case you already have open and follow their steps. It may not spell it out for you in terms like "Has the bidder STILL not responded?" But there should be an area within the case you have open for this specific item in which you can take it a step further.

Hope this helps. It's hard to remember the specific terminology without opening a case of my own, hah.

Members online

Latest posts