Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Shipping to UK

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebelsbaseball3

Aug 10, 2008
I have shipped to japan before, not the UK.. but i imagine pricing would be somewhat similar. I believe for 1 card in toploader in a bubble mailer ran me no more than 6.00... so i would figure shipping somewhere between 6-8.00

hope that helps for a ballpark figure

also, i cant remember if i had to fill out any forms or not, and i believe that the package cannot be tracked.. if memory serves me right.

domino2012

Aug 17, 2008
Mourmelon le Grand, France
Hey there!

I live in France and I often ask sellers if they are willing to ship as well.
I usually receive via "US PRIORITY". Sometimes it's an envelope especially made for international shipping, if not just plain bubble mailer. Cost ranges anywhere from $1 to $20 depending on size, weight and insurance if you choose to buy insurance.

I usually pay anywhere between $3 and $5 for 1 - 5 cards and I've only had 1 problem with a seller. (didn't ship or card got lost).

The UK and France are similar for customs. You have to add that little green form on the package in most cases. I've received tons of packages with-out them so I'm not sure if they are really necessary.

Good luck to you!

Members online

Latest posts