Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Bowman Cases NOT Received from Hoepp on Ebay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Long story short, i pre-ordered a case of jumbos from him. I have bought singles from him before, he has 10,000 feedback etc.

He told me prior to purchasing the case, that it would arrive the day after release. Well I have been writing him through ebay the last 3-4 days asking for my tracking information when it was shipped.

I hadn't heard anything back, so today I get his contact information through ebay. I email him, and it bounces back. No biggy, I think, this explains why I haven't heard back about the tracking. So i call this morning and leave a nice message. Just asking him to contact me please. No repsonse all day. So I just tried calling again, no answer.

I start checking into ebay, he has been selling alot lately, sold a bunch of castro's, etc. But currrently doesn't have anything for sale.

Would you be concerned? Have you ever dealt with him before?

Thanks all

skrip

Member in Question - Hoepp, Chris Hoeppner
Currently has not sent 4 cases of 2010 Bowman Jumbos between Ballerskrip / Excelb

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Re: Anyone here ever deal with Hoepp on Ebay?

I am in the same court with you, Skrip... I am waiting for my 2 Jumbo cases from him.

I wrote him 3 messages, and nothing responded.

JCmint told me that he never responds. He's one of the worst...

Sighing...

WHat should I do now?

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area

if you want his number, I can give it to you....

I am frustrated, at least his feedback will feel it

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland

The problem about me is I am hearing-impaired... I can't talk on the phone :lol:

Did you call him? If so, what did he say?

Like you, I am frustrated too...

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area

excel_B said:
The problem about me is I am hearing-impaired... I can't talk on the phone :lol:

Did you call him? If so, what did he say?

Like you, I am frustrated too...

I called, no response. I called twice.....

boomo

Sep 14, 2008

he must have crossed to the dark side, several years ago i dealt with him a lot, never any problems.
wonder if he over-extended himself case wise like so many others have done in the past.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area

boomo said:
he must have crossed to the dark side, several years ago i dealt with him a lot, never any problems.
wonder if he over-extended himself case wise like so many others have done in the past.

I thought he had only sold like 5 cases, according to the ebay auction, that is.

Shoot, if he just freaking told me, at least I can move on and get my money back.

I am PISSED

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland

ballerskrip said:
boomo said:

I thought he had only sold like 5 cases, according to the ebay auction, that is.

Shoot, if he just freaking told me, at least I can move on and get my money back.

I am PISSED

+1

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area

excel_B said:
ballerskrip said:
boomo said:

I am PISSED

+1

I had a crappy day, and my case coming today was keeping me sane......CRAP

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland

If the cases doesn't come tomorrow, then I will make a "resolve the problem" with EBay. I am very disappointed at Hoepp...

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK

Sorry to hear about this guys. That's pretty disappointing, and I too would be a little pissed off if I was in the same situation.

Any chance this guy is located somewhere in Ohio? The name sounds familar, as I dealt with him at the National in Chicago back in 2008. Not that this has anything to do with your situation what so ever, but I bought a bunch of SP Prospects autos from him if this is the same guy. He was a jerk somewhat.

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL

I've dealt with Chris, but it's been a few years. I bought a bunch of singles from him at the National and at a Sun Times show or two I believe. Always had positive dealings, but like I said this was a few years ago.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland

Skrip, what time does your Post Officer come to your doorstep? Mine comes in at 3ish, but I won't be home til later...

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area

excel_B said:
Skrip, what time does your Post Officer come to your doorstep? Mine comes in at 3ish, but I won't be home til later...

Late....5:30 - 6:30 pm or so.

I called him again today, with no answer.

sad thing is, I am going through this with another seller also! ECKKKKKK

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
Quick update...

Still nothing from the seller. I called him again with no response. I opened a dispute with paypal who claimed to have another emeail address for this seller.

At this point he has over $3,000 of FCB Members money! Chris Hoeppner, this aint cool.

Members online

Latest posts