Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Daily - Friday - May 14, 2010

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Good morning, everyone. I need some help, so I started the thread a little early.

Does anybody have the inscription variants list for 2005 Press Pass? I have a Brock Berlin bronze where he signed just his name. I just noticed on ebay that there are bronze and gold with his number inscribed. Is either an announced variant, and what is the print run, please?

My bronze :
205presspassbronze.png

Ebay examples :
BROCKBERLIN2005PRESSPASSAU.gif !Bs4J(hgCWk~$(KGrHqMH-CcEvDk1hd)2BL5t,Ob-T!~~_35.jpg

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Morning all! So my wife got me a bottle of Macallan 12 year scotch for my birthday. In all, I got 3 bottles of scotch from friends. Should I feel bad that they all got me good scotch :lol: She also set up a tee time for me tomorrow morning with 5 of my buddies.

Forgot coffee this morning so I am hitting up the Mt. Dew Amp pretty early today...

Happy Friday!

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
tenclubber said:
Morning all! So my wife got me a bottle of Macallan 12 year scotch for my birthday. In all, I got 3 bottles of scotch from friends. Should I feel bad that they all got me good scotch :lol: She also set up a tee time for me tomorrow morning with 5 of my buddies.

Forgot coffee this morning so I am hitting up the Mt. Dew Amp pretty early today...

Happy Friday!

Sounds like you fared pretty damn well for your birthday!

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
Slette said:
tenclubber said:

Happy Friday!

Sounds like you fared pretty damn well for your birthday!

Thanks, I agree! I just wish I got some cardboard to go with it...but she wouldn't know what to get me without asking me first :lol:

tenclubber

Apr 7, 2009
Indianapolis, IN
OK guys, dig deep...

I would really like to put this set to bed and I only need a few cards to do so. Check your stuff (if you get a few moments) and let me know if you have any of the following cards from 06 Topps DPP:

06 Topps DPP Chrome Black (non-refractor versions)
2, 4, 11, 17, 49, 56, 64, 120, 125, 129, 133, 136, 141, 147, 158

Any help is much appreciated!

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
tenclubber said:
OK guys, dig deep...

I would really like to put this set to bed and I only need a few cards to do so. Check your stuff (if you get a few moments) and let me know if you have any of the following cards from 06 Topps DPP:

06 Topps DPP Chrome Black (non-refractor versions)
2, 4, 11, 17, 49, 56, 64, 120, 125, 129, 133, 136, 141, 147, 158

Any help is much appreciated!

Are any of them Steelers?

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
J-Rod said:
keep waiting snyper his prices are slowly dropping they will go back up but not for a little bit

I noticed that! Saw the thread on it too. How much do you think the Orange will/should end for?

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
What's up?

Pleasantly surprised to find out that two of my previous "junk" cards are selling well:

2009 Topps Chrome David Freese RC auto (books $12, selling for $17-25)
2009 SPx Francisco Cervelli RC autograph /99 (none on eBay, but less rare autographs are selling for $45-75).

Only problem is 1) I don't have PayPal and 2) I've never sold on eBay. :(