Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Milb Performances - 5/15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
A couple of games are just getting started, with a few more this afternoon.

There's a great matchup today - Casey Kelly vs. Kyle Drabek.

Other notable starters include:

Zach McAllister
Jake Arrieta
Trevor Reckling
Brad Mills
Kelvin de la Cruz
Michael Pineda
Aaron Crow
Blake Beavan
Stolmy Pimentel
Hector Noesi
Michael Belfiore
Garrett Richards
John Lamb
Kyle Lobstein
Jarred Cosart
....and some Brewers' arm in Low-A who I was asked not to list anymore.

Note -- It's been 5 days since Kyle Gibson's last start, and the starter for New Britain's game has yet to be named, so maybe today is his debut?

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008
Suspended Brewers pitching prospect Jeremy Jeffress is eligible for reinstatement on Friday but his return to the mound will probably be delayed by a minor arm injury, assistant general manager Gord Ash said.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Tim Beckham HR (3)

Jon Gilmore 2-2, 2B (.351)

Hosmer 1-1 (.394) - when is his promotion coming?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Kyle Gibson is indeed making his AA debut tonight. Doing well so far -- 2 IP, 2 H, 0 R, 0 BB, 2 K

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
I knew Hosmer still had some power somewhere. Now 3-3, 2 2B, HR (2).

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
cowboysrule48 said:
Gibson is looking awesome tonight!

Yes he is, twins got a hell of a steal. If Ranaudo is having the same issues Gibson had last year, then he will be a steal as well.

imac220

Aug 14, 2008
Central PA
Gibson is ting. Into the 8th inning and has only given up 4 hits.

Hopefully I can get an IP auto tomorrow when I go to the Sens/Rockcats

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
What Gibson is doing is sure making me wish I decided to get out of cards a little later haha. I wonder what his flag patch and green auto would go for now!

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
cowboysrule48 said:
What Gibson is doing is sure making me wish I decided to get out of cards a little later haha. I wonder what his flag patch and green auto would go for now!

I'm angry a month ago I could have gotten an aspirations auto for 15.

cowboysrule48

Aug 7, 2008
Orlando, FL
mwashuc06 said:
cowboysrule48 said:

I never bought any EEE, I had every USA card of is (unless you count each individual letter patch), and almost all variations as well. I've been a huge fan of his since Missouri. Never bought as an investment, but I'm glad I still have 3-4 cards left that had no interest a few months ago.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
cowboysrule48 said:
mwashuc06 said:
cowboysrule48 said:

I never bought any EEE, I had every USA card of is (unless you count each individual letter patch), and almost all variations as well. I've been a huge fan of his since Missouri. Never bought as an investment, but I'm glad I still have 3-4 cards left that had no interest a few months ago.

I usually keep one rookie of an elite guy for PC. A few guys I will keep multiples ie. McCutchen, Trout, Montero.

Members online

Latest posts