Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Does anyone here make custom cards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
I am looking for someone to make a few custom MMA cards so that I can get TTM autos.
Obviously I would be willing to pay for the cards and your work.

If you have examples of your work feel free to share.

No idea where this should go so feel free to move it mods.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Funny you should mention that as I just started making a custom set in photoshop. I'm calling it "Japanese legends of mma" and am going after:
Sakuraba
Sakurai
Aoki
Megumi Fujii
etc.

Should be a fun set to get signed IP. I'll show them off when they're done.

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada
I like the cards cardmagnet but I cant stand horizontal autos. Little pet peeve of mine.
Any way you could make something vertical?

And Ty, if you want to get Sakuraba autos, I have a bunch of actual cards I could send you. All I would ask is for one or 2 autos myself.

LMK please.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
I'll see what I can do. Not sure if I can get Saku, but I'm going to try. He's notorius for hating to sign autographs.
I already have autos of Aoki, Kawajiri, Sakurai, etc., but not on cards. Most of them are more than happy to sign. This is going to be a long-term project.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
JzWand said:

Damn that looks insane.
Any idea how would I go about getting those printed onto regular card stock?
Thanks.

One thing you can do is print it out, and print out the back of the card, and then glue each site together, or use a self adhesive photo paper. Something along those lines. If you'd just want to print it on regular greeting card stock, that's an option as well.

Members online

Latest posts