Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Patch Adams strikes again!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
honestly in a sense he is ruining chrome collecting.... hey can you guys help me complete this rainbow? No wossa has the five reds and the super. "oh Ok" :cry:

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
MarlinsManiac20 said:
honestly in a sense he is ruining chrome collecting.... hey can you guys help me complete this rainbow? No wossa has the five reds and the super. "oh Ok" :cry:

not if your selling it

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
KOBEARODLT said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

not if your selling it

Nowadays, you really don't have to wait to see if a player gets hot, you can sell before they have the chance to get really hot.

The trouble is, you need to get the card first.

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
brouthercard said:
KOBEARODLT said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

not if your selling it

Nowadays, you really don't have to wait to see if a player gets hot, you can sell before they have the chance to get really hot.

Yea. Anyone know who this guy really is? Like a rich accountant. What is his name when you mail him his cards? and does anyone have his page I wanna "stalk" his feedback and his purchases lol!
And yea to my knowledge. he stole 2 or 3 of the tim wheeler red refractors! Gahh

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
MarlinsManiac20 said:
brouthercard said:
KOBEARODLT said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

not if your selling it

Yea. Anyone know who this guy really is? Like a rich accountant. What is his name when you mail him his cards? and does anyone have his page I wanna "stalk" his feedback and his purchases lol!
And yea to my knowledge. he stole 2 or 3 of the tim wheeler red refractors! Gahh

Wossa is Michael Bay, the film director.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
MarlinsManiac20 said:

That is ridiculous. If you want the card bad enough, do what it takes to get it.

TopOffLikeWALLACE

Feb 11, 2010
HouStros
MarlinsManiac20 said:
brouthercard said:
KOBEARODLT said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

not if your selling it

Get over it, cry baby.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
MarlinsManiac20 said:
It is refreshing to see someone who buying cards because he collects them.So what if most of us cant **** with his bank roll.In the long run Oranges and Golds will get higher prices because they will be the best cards available of certain players.
Mike

MarlinsManiac20

Mar 14, 2010
afrobandit said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
brouthercard said:
KOBEARODLT said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:

not if your selling it

Get over it, cry baby.
Productive post. Good job! I did want the cards. But I know one of them the guy contacted him before he listed it to the public and he made an off ebay deal for the other one before I liked wheeler. Is it really michael bay? Not crying either lol. I also heard a rumore he is going to put them all for show somewhere?

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
Wossamotta-Large.jpg

Piratesfan1418

Aug 13, 2008
Anyone remember if it was Wossa who bought all the 2004 Bowman Draft Red Refractors at release? I remember those hitting pretty insane prices even for commons.

B

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
MarlinsManiac20 said:
afrobandit said:
MarlinsManiac20 said:
brouthercard said:
KOBEARODLT said:
[quote="MarlinsManiac20":2bhhhwxo]honestly in a sense he is ruining chrome collecting.... hey can you guys help me complete this rainbow? No wossa has the five reds and the super. "oh Ok" :cry:

not if your selling it

Get over it, cry baby.
Productive post. Good job! I did want the cards. But I know one of them the guy contacted him before he listed it to the public and he made an off ebay deal for the other one before I liked wheeler. Is it really michael bay? Not crying either lol. I also heard a rumore he is going to put them all for show somewhere?[/quote:2bhhhwxo]

yes, that is a FANTASTIC post

You need to get over yourself.

Members online

Latest posts