Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB + Iphone or Droid = WIN

For Iphone / Droid Users, How do you browse the site

• Using the Tapa Talk App

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Recently I have noticed a trend as more and more FCB guys are using the iphone to navigate the boards.

How many of you guys use the FCB I-Phone app powered by Tapa-Talk?

For those that don't know what I am talking about, you can find Tapa Talk in the itunes app store.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
I use the Tapa Talk App on my iPhone when I want to read the boards, I haven't paid the $2.99 to be able to post yet. However, when I do need to post something I just use Safari.

DRav87

Aug 11, 2008
Wisconsin
Piratesfan1418 said:
I use Safari to browse. I may have to check out Tapa sometime. You said to browse is free right?

Yeah, you can browse on Tapa Talk for free but if you want to post or view full size images you will need to pay $2.99.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Using the Droid. It is easy to navigate but if its easier then I'm all for it.

jswaykos

Dec 10, 2009
San Diego, CA
Could've sworn I posted something already, but don't see it. Anyway, I just use the browser. Obviously, since this is your site it's more important for you to have constant access, but if I'm away from the computer, I dont really NEED to talk baseball cards! So i'll just the browser. If I'm wifi it's not like it's THAT slow, anyway.

Members online

Latest posts