Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2009 Topps Unique Box Break (Cowboys Mojo 1/1)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsjustcardboard

Nov 13, 2009
I picked up this box of 2009 Topps Unique from my usual distributor Dan, who is based out of Long Island, New York. He gave me a pretty good deal, and I haven’t opened any of the Topps Unique products (football or baseball) this year, so I figured to give it a shot. Topps Unique is an interesting brand, as it combines hard to find patches, with some quality autographs of rookies and superstars. Here is how I did:

I had a bunch of serial numbered stuff, but because I’m too lazy too write them all out, I am going to omit them. If you have any interest in any team or player, let me know.

Here are my hits:

Phillip Rivers Game Breakers Jersey – 119/199
Eddie Royal Primetime Patches – 3 colors with 3 breaks 27/50

And a really, really, quality hit:

Marion Barber III, Game World Jersey Tag Size Auto 1/1

That’s right, I got the case hit in my first box. I’m pretty sure I’m done with this set, but it was a good run with 1 box. Let me know if you guys are interested in any thing and you can check out the gallery here:

http://itsjustcardboard.com/cards/footb ... ps-unique/

pgwtamu

Feb 13, 2009
I can really use the barber......please check my bucket and lmk what you might need....pc autos are ft too....lmk thanks!!!

itsjustcardboard

Nov 13, 2009
I am. I just got the package you sent with the exquisite in it and it looks awesome. Thanks for the fast ship time.

Members online

Latest posts