Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow, Pudz was completely exposed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
Not a Timmah fan by any means, but for the love of God it was great seeing his expose Pudz.

He tapped out due to strikes on the ground as Tim went into side control for those of you who didn't see it.

It made it into the second round, but Pudz never really threw anything at all. Tim worked the clinch and hit him with knee after knee, and Pudz exhausted himself trying to take down Tim. Pudz was literally beet red before the 1st round ended.

Tim's all but done in MMA, and Pudz had a hype train like no other, but when he realized that Tim wasn't scared of him and that he wasn't going to be able to chase him around the ring, he looked completely dejected.

Toward the end of the fight he flopped down to the mat so hard it would have made Thales Leites jealous.

Great seeing him lose.

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Saying he tapped to strikes is giving him more credit than he deserves. He tapped as soon as Tim had side control. He is not a MMA fighter and needs to quit with the Brock talk.

Aug 29, 2008
I was just watching Sylvia vs. Cabbage on Unleashed the other night. Granted he was on steroids at the time but he looked cut. That was the fight that got me into MMA and Sylvia was my favorite fighter for the longest time. Its a shame to see what he has become.

Was their really a Pudz hype train?? I heard a bunch of "Oh wow, he's freakishly strong" but I never really read anything written by anyone with half a brain that actually thought he could compete. There are too many idiots on Sherdog that just right whatever they want.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
this kind of fight makes me remember not to never get excited about a superheavywieght fight..

the caption should be "man-**** defeats roid-gut" :)

Members online

Latest posts