Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Time to Put the Rumors to Rest

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Straight from Topps, in response to my inquiry:

toppscards @Jaypers413 Yes, there will be a Bowman Chrome baseball. Not sure where those rumors came from.
1 minute ago via Seesmic in reply to Jaypers413

So, for those of you who were told by your dealers it would be cut, here you go.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
Jaypers said:
Straight from Topps, in response to my inquiry:

toppscards @Jaypers413 Yes, there will be a Bowman Chrome baseball. Not sure where those rumors came from.
1 minute ago via Seesmic in reply to Jaypers413

So, for those of you who were told by your dealers it would be cut, here you go.
I was told from my shop that it was going to be made. I did not hear they were not going to be making it this year.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Two FCB posters said they were told by their dealers it would be cut. I figured I'd better go straight to the source and nip this in the bud.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
phillyfan0417 said:
Jaypers said:
Two FCB posters said they were told it by their dealers it would be cut. I figured I'd better go straight to the source and nip this in the bud.

Although I believe the product will be made do you really think companies always tell the truth?

No, but I believe if they lie about something like this, the backlash will be nasty.

phillyfan0417

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Greenfield, Wisconsin, United States
Jaypers said:
phillyfan0417 said:
Jaypers said:
Two FCB posters said they were told it by their dealers it would be cut. I figured I'd better go straight to the source and nip this in the bud.

Although I believe the product will be made do you really think companies always tell the truth?

No, but I believe if they lie about something like this, the backlash will be nasty.

Yep and people will line up to buy the next product just like every time.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
phillyfan0417 said:
Jaypers said:
phillyfan0417 said:
Jaypers said:

Yep and people will line up to buy the next product just like every time.

I won't be one of them.

cstmleather

Jan 14, 2009
200lbhockeyplayer said:
Sadly, most dealers are the last to know anything.

I asked a shop nearby if they had any 08 Bowman w/Chrome. He started looking for it and showed me Bowman Draft. And he was very stubborn in telling me that that was "IT". I explained to him that it was just like this year's 2010 Bowman w/Chrome. So he then goes on saying that it must have been retail only and he doesn't sell any retail. ::facepalm::

vetsgt02

Oct 7, 2008
Trona, CA
I have spent the last 2 days looking for the story I read a few months ago that it would not be made and now can not find it... Weird.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
LOL....MLB Grants exclusive license
UD can't make it, cuts jobs :cry:
Topps is 'tarded, thinks about cutting BC?? Probably one of it's most profitable products??

Keeping up my Topps wax boycott.
Even bought a box of 2010 UD just to F topps in my own way.

Members online

Latest posts