Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who exactly is Wossa or W that everyone mentions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kidman232

Sep 17, 2008
kansas city
see lots of people mentioning this person or their bids on ebay, but have no idea who the person is or there ebay screen name?

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Re: Who exactly is Woosa or W that everyone mentions

wossa always gets the last laugh

robin-williams.jpg

Vagrant

May 2, 2009

ThoseBackPages said:
The King of Prospectors

I would say the King of Bankroll, actually. Wossa rarely sells, disqualifying him as a true form prospector. It would be like calling somebody a master day trader when all they did was buy in with inordinate amounts of cash.

There is something the man is successful at, but it sure isn't trading sports cards for cash. And God bless him for it, because he has elevated the market single handed for high end Bowman cards. The theme for Jaws should play on your browser when he's watching the same auction as you are.

AKA Coastal

Aug 7, 2008

ThoseBackPages said:
The King of Prospectors

lol, it's not called prospecting when you are always the guy overpaying for the hyped cards.

Casebusters

Aug 14, 2008
Viera, Florida

Vagrant said:
ThoseBackPages said:
The King of Prospectors

I would say the King of Bankroll, actually. Wossa rarely sells, disqualifying him as a true form prospector. It would be like calling somebody a master day trader when all they did was buy in with inordinate amounts of cash.

There is something the man is successful at, but it sure isn't trading sports cards for cash. And God bless him for it, because he has elevated the market single handed for high end Bowman cards. The theme for Jaws should play on your browser when he's watching the same auction as you are.
Wossa.wav

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008

>> He is the most interesting person in the world.

dos-equis-the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world1.jpg

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East

W is great for the hobby. Last I heard he will be at the FCB both at the National this year. So I'd look for Beefy or Gilmore to have an exclusive live FCB video chat with him. Any word if he is going to bring some of his stash to show off.

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008

I saw Wossa at a card show once, he turned into black smoke, ate a dealer and stole all his superfractors.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny

Wossa is everything you want, everything you need, everything in side of you that you wish you could be, he says all the right things at exactly the right time and you mean nothing to him but you dont know why

Thats who Wossa is

bradical

Jun 21, 2009

Woosa is a name of a company who is buying up Red Chrome Autos and Superfractor Autos to turn into their own Cut Signature Edition line of trading cards.

Members online

Latest posts