Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow! Razor CS already owns Topps, UD! Thanks Brian!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
In my case of razor I was missing a pack and emailed Brian about it. He asked for my address and then said I would be getting something in 1-2 weeks. Well today I received a package from UPS with my pack in it and boy am I happy!

I did not hit a single Dual /25 or a single /25, no less a BLACK /5!

I just opened the pack and got this card:

34.jpg

Aaron Hicks Black Auto /5! Wow! I can't thank Brian enough for coming through so soon. I just looked and found none have sold.

Anyone have any idea what value to ask for / what it would get?

Also got this in the mail today:

33.jpg

Thanks for the look,
Tom

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
I once got 2 auto's in a razor pack, neither were good tho lol. Congrats, sick card and great job BG.

Leaf

Aug 7, 2008
we sent a sealed pack pulled form a sealed box pulled from a sealed case... sick pull!.. nice job!... he opened the pack...bg

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
Anyone have an idea on value? Not too many /5 have sold, I see Wieters for 315, Alonso for 300, but then a big drop off obviously from there. All the rest are inserts/5 until you get to Montgomery for 75, fields for 80.

Not sure what I should be looking for on it.

I did see Alonso and Hicks Black /199 get around the same, but I wouldn't think this would get 300 ;)

flightposite

Aug 7, 2008
Well, being a new company trying to break in, their CS better be great.

I'd be interested in the Hicks as well.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Heck, I'd put a BIN/BO of atleast $100 if not $200 to test the waters!

Great job RAZOR, and good pull!

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
nice pull none the less but i'm a little confused with your enthusiasm. "thanks for an awesome pull brian but let me hurry up and sell it. taking offers by PM and anyone know what i will get for it?" just a little confusion about the state of the hobby i guess.

Johan Santana 57

Aug 8, 2008
Harrison, NY
mburgin said:
nice pull none the less but i'm a little confused with your enthusiasm. "thanks for an awesome pull brian but let me hurry up and sell it. taking offers by PM and anyone know what i will get for it?" just a little confusion about the state of the hobby i guess.

well considering my case was a cold case and hit no rookie autos numbered, no /25 or no /5, Id like to recoup a bit from my case. If I were lucky like some others and hit some rookie autos and some /25 I wouldnt be in a bigger rush to move it

Members online

Latest posts