Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Martin Perez Superfractor Auto Hits the Bay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
ballerskrip said:
I would LOVE to own that card....I guess I have to stick to the Refs, blues, and Golds.

skrip

It's a shame that only Wossa can afford higher profile superfractor autos nowadays. Sellers by default will put a $4999 BIN/BO on just about any chrome auto rookie just because.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
brouthercard said:
ballerskrip said:
I would LOVE to own that card....I guess I have to stick to the Refs, blues, and Golds.

skrip

It's a shame that only Wossa can afford higher profile superfractor autos nowadays. Sellers by default will put a $4999 BIN/BO on just about any chrome auto rookie just because.

But he won't win the biggest in Strasburg.

justwar

Aug 7, 2008
That's one of the nicer supers I've seen. Good looking centering and a signature that looks like he actually knew it was a special card.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
justwar said:
That's one of the nicer supers I've seen. Good looking centering and a signature that looks like he actually knew it was a special card.

Him and Teheran both took their time signing the supers (well teheran made every auto look good). It's the Slade Heathcott's of the world that ruin it.

(yes, I know this isn't the super but I doubt he changed his sig for it and I wasn't lucky enough to pull anything like that)
Scan0436.png

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
aaron41984 said:
justwar said:

Him and Teheran both took their time signing the supers (well teheran made every auto look good). It's the Slade Heathcott's of the world that ruin it.

(yes, I know this isn't the super but I doubt he changed his sig for it and I wasn't lucky enough to pull anything like that)
Scan0436.png

Heath Sladecott is just showing the do$$ar signs in that auto. er, maybe inverse cents sign. :lol:

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
beefycheddar said:
brouthercard said:
ballerskrip said:

skrip

It's silly. All the Wossa-fishers are out in full force, dangling Wossa-bait for cards he won't be interested in at the same $4999 BIN/BO just because it's a chrome auto super:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Drew-Storen-2009-Bo ... 20b126863d

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
brouthercard said:
beefycheddar said:
brouthercard said:
ballerskrip said:

skrip

It's silly. All the Wossa-fishers are out in full force, dangling Wossa-bait for cards he won't be interested in at the same $4999 BIN/BO just because it's a chrome auto super:

It's unfortunate really. I suppose you have to take the good with the bad, when it comes to Wossa.

brouthercard

Jan 15, 2009
Superfractor said:
brouthercard said:
beefycheddar said:
brouthercard said:
ballerskrip said:

skrip

It's unfortunate really. I suppose you have to take the good with the bad, when it comes to Wossa.

As a buyer, there is no good..... :cry: :cry:

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
brouthercard said:
Superfractor said:
brouthercard said:
beefycheddar said:
brouthercard said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/Drew-Storen-2009-Bo ... 20b126863d[/url]

As a buyer, there is no good..... :cry: :cry:[/quote:2zqqru1q]

True. :cry:

If I really want the card, I email the seller ASAP. I will even go as far as pay Wossa-prices.

I was offerd 200 on the Kiel Roling Super'...sold for 237 - Wossa.

Hey, you tell the Bo Bowman guy how much I'd be willing to overpay for it? :lol:

He's busting me.

Members online

Latest posts