Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
good morning everyone..

got my usual PT appointment today so gotta eat some breakfast and get motivated. Im a bit aggrevated with the PO. I sent a trade out on 5/11 just basic first class (always do this for trades) and the person has not yet received. the lady at the PO charged me only $0.61 for the small bubble mailer and Im assuming that is why and hoping not because it is lost. Ive never had them lost anything on me so I hope that something is holding it up somewhere. No big loss to me but to the person I traded with Im sure they would be disappointed to not receive a card /5 if its lost and have to get their Canseco cards back. Oh well gotta just wait and see how it plays out.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Morning everyone, I figured I would do my monthly check-in. ;)

It is supposed to be about 92ish today so I am really not looking forward to doing some mowing today.. :|

Gotta say though, I really like how the Sox have been playing lately. :cool:

Going to eat some breakfast and do some things around the house but I wil check in with you guys later today.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
Good call.

I'm thinkin they will try their hardest not to lose this one!

Anyways I'm outta here for now, have a great day everyone.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Only a couple of students are up and moving.....Quote of the day thus far, "I slept more last night than I normally do and I am more tired" :lol:

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Nice quote of the day George. :lol:

Just thought I'd throw this out there. Anyone interested in either of the Space Shuttle cards I got from the American Heroes break? Going to ebay later today if not.

Also, Darrend, are you still interested in the Lincoln stamp?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Cross your fingers everyone that BP gets a solution to the problem today please

Members online

Latest posts