Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Case Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

itsjustcardboard

Nov 13, 2009
2009 Sweet Spot. But it only really depends on how muc you are looking to spend on the case. But 2009 sweet spot has the best assortment of superstars (Jeter, Griffey), rookies (beckham, price) legends (cal ripkin, bo jackson) and you get a shot at Michael Jordan and Lebron James. I hit a Jordan from this prodct and have been a big fan since.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
itsjustcardboard said:
2009 Sweet Spot. But it only really depends on how muc you are looking to spend on the case. But 2009 sweet spot has the best assortment of superstars (Jeter, Griffey), rookies (beckham, price) legends (cal ripkin, bo jackson) and you get a shot at Michael Jordan and Lebron James. I hit a Jordan from this prodct and have been a big fan since.

Ditto with the 09 Sweet Spot. AND you get case hits including the continued jumbo patches ala 2005 Sweet Spot Classic as well as a chance for bat barrel cards that has a HUGE checklist of decent peeps :mrgreen: No fading on those either...UD used a decent ball material to hopefully avoid that in the next couple years.

itsjustcardboard

Nov 13, 2009
I would probably wait for Topps Chrome to come out. It should be one of the better products this year besides 2010 Bowman. You get USA Autos at 1 per case, and 2 autos per box, in what has become one of the best rookie classes this decade. (Besides arguably 2007 - Lincecum/Hamilton/Chamberlain/Braun/Daisuke).

Members online

Latest posts