Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any FCBers live in or near Reno?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I just saw that Brett Butler will be managing the Aces this year. I'd love to get my hands on any Butler items that pop up. Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks!

Geordie

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
TNP777 said:
I just saw that Brett Butler will be managing the Aces this year. I'd love to get my hands on any Butler items that pop up. Please PM me if you can help.

Thanks!

Geordie

I was born and raised there.....I go back every couple months or so. My folks and my in-laws still live there. Please PM me if there's anything I can do for you.

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
I live an hour and 45 minutes away. I go there about four times a year. I'll definately be taking in a game or two next season. I'll try and get some IP autographs :)

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Tom Oates said:
I live an hour and 45 minutes away. I go there about four times a year. I'll definately be taking in a game or two next season. I'll try and get some IP autographs :)

Gotta be either greater Sac area (Roseville?) or Susanville......

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
shanks25 said:
Tom Oates said:

I'm in Grass Valley, CA. From Sacramento, Take I-80 Eastbound to Auburn. Exit Hwy 49 and make a left. 30 minutes up Hwy 49 is Grass Valley.

I can get to the Sacramento Rivercats in about an hour and Reno in 1:45. Tahoe is about an hour up the hill. We love it here.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
Tom Oates said:
shanks25 said:
[quote="Tom Oates":12tjhyw3]I live an hour and 45 minutes away. I go there about four times a year. I'll definately be taking in a game or two next season. I'll try and get some IP autographs :)

I'm in Grass Valley, CA. From Sacramento, Take I-80 Eastbound to Auburn. Exit Hwy 49 and make a left. 30 minutes up Hwy 49 is Grass Valley.

I can get to the Sacramento Rivercats in about an hour and Reno in 1:45. Tahoe is about an hour up the hill. We love it here.[/quote:12tjhyw3]

I'm very familiar with Grass Valley, Tom. I was born and Raised in Carson City. In high school, we played in the big Nevada Union Invitational basketball tourney over there. I also went to college and was real good friends with a bunch of girls from Grass valley......

Members online

Latest posts