Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do you have a favorite font?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
With all the banners I've done here, and on a couple of other sites, I was thinking about different fonts to download. Just wondering if you guys have a favorite font. If you do, what's the name of it? If they are cool looking, I'll add them to my collection!

Here are my two favorite fonts:
Lansbury
Lansbury.jpg

Neuropol
Neuropol.jpg

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
I've got so many favorites. Here are a couple cool ones:

Infiltrace
infiltrace.jpg

Sloe Gin Rickey
sloegin.jpg

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
MyPens66 said:
Bleeding Cowboys I believe it is.
I'm a fan of that one as well! I didn't want to crowd up the thread with pictures of fonts though...I could list hundreds! :D

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Chiller. Isn't on all of the computers I've worked with, but it's my favorite that I've seen. Also, I couldn't get your poker chip pics to save to my computer.

Thanks,
Anthony

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
aminors said:
Chiller. Isn't on all of the computers I've worked with, but it's my favorite that I've seen. Also, I couldn't get your poker chip pics to save to my computer.

Thanks,
Anthony
Chiller is nice, but I like it on larger pieces. On these smaller banners it looks a bit squished.

As for not being able to save the chips; did you right click on them and click "save image as?" You have to have a program on your computer that can read .png to save it as a .png though. If you don't have one...well then, I'll have to fix that for you. Did you want the smaller one without the writing for your avatar?

Members online

Latest posts