Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This is what 56$ worth of bowman retail gets you

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
Opened a mix of 7 fat packs and 7 regular packs.

auto: darin holcomb
Blue /520: Rashun DIxon
refractors /777: Nick Franklin
Purple Refractors /999: Curtis Petersen, Jason Christian, Adam Wilk, Gustavo Nunez
USA Chromes: 2 Taillon's, wong, holt, grandal, coyle, keyes
Bowman Originals: 2 griffey's, mclouth, escobar, ellsbury, kemp, lincecum, wright, m. young, youkilis
Expectations: longoria / liddi, ramirez / vitters, garza / hellickson, jimenez / matzek, i. rodriguez / norris
Top 100: brown, castro, teheran, withrow, duffy, arenado, mitchell, allen, davis, posey

for retail, I wont complain at all about 2 taillon's, the only thing i noticed is the coallation was pretty bad. I hit 3 random targets for these and ended up with 3 tate chromes and the next card was anthony gose. every time.

bmc398

May 25, 2009
BluesBroSJ said:
Opened a mix of 7 fat packs and 7 regular packs.

auto: darin holcomb
Blue /520: Rashun DIxon
refractors /777: Nick Franklin
Purple Refractors /999: Curtis Petersen, Jason Christian, Adam Wilk, Gustavo Nunez
USA Chromes: 2 Taillon's, wong, holt, grandal, coyle, keyes
Bowman Originals: 2 griffey's, mclouth, escobar, ellsbury, kemp, lincecum, wright, m. young, youkilis
Expectations: longoria / liddi, ramirez / vitters, garza / hellickson, jimenez / matzek, i. rodriguez / norris
Top 100: brown, castro, teheran, withrow, duffy, arenado, mitchell, allen, davis, posey

for retail, I wont complain at all about 2 taillon's, the only thing i noticed is the coallation was pretty bad. I hit 3 random targets for these and ended up with 3 tate chromes and the next card was anthony gose. every time.
It was that way in hobby too. In the jumbos if you hit an Ackley you knew Heathcott, Rizzo and Decker were to follow.

Members online

Latest posts