Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My UPDATED Longoria PC super collection heavy heavy scans

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
Big Mac McGwire said:
3k and it's yours :)

number 3 / 25

111111-1.png

all little low for money like that at the moment but i am intersted in working on a price in the future ill put you on my friends list that card is sick

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Sweet collection. Sweet Ginter box topper ones (must have been tough finding those) with all Ginter collectors that love those sp ones. Cool Chicle dual with old school jerseys in the paintings.

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
matchpenalty said:
Sweet collection. Sweet Ginter box topper ones (must have been tough finding those) with all Ginter collectors that love those sp ones. Cool Chicle dual with old school jerseys in the paintings.

Got the ginter boxtoppers the week ginter broke, you know how it is when a product brakes and you see a bunch of short prints right away and know that after the inital listing your never gonna see them again, so ya i spent a arm and a leg on em

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
Zan said:
Awesome collection. Do you buy mostly from eBay?

zan

ya about 95% of em i got on the bay, wish I knew of other places to get stuff but it seems thats the only real resource to get stuff these days, unless i get lucky at a local card show/shop

bportjoey

May 27, 2010
Chicago
bportjoey said:
Zan said:
Awesome collection. Do you buy mostly from eBay?

zan

ya about 95% of em i got on the bay, wish I knew of other places to get stuff but it seems thats the only real resource to get stuff these days, unless i get lucky at a local card show/shop

Members online

Latest posts