Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Number one wanted card mailday!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
I finally landed this one! It has been my number one wanted card for a long time, and it is my 2nd favorite card in my collection. I'm going for all 40 cards of Miggy form the product, so if you have any let me know. I was going to ustream it tonight, but I couldnt wait, I had to open it when I got it.
I made the deal on sportscardforum, and the guy I made it with couldnt have been any better. I had to send first since I have less than 20 transactions, so I was a little hesitant, but it went smoothly. I had to give up my 06 artifacts button/laundrytag/auto/jsy 1/1 and 05 prime patches laundry tag /8 (went from 2 laundry tags to none some collector I am) for the card I got in today. His name is riceforhof over there, and he sent me two extra free cards with my package! One card was one I had seen on ebay a few times and always seemed to lose out on. Its an 06 exquisite exquisite endorsements auto /40. He also included a nolan ryan epic endorsements jersey card /155. He really didnt have to do that, and I greatly appreciate it. Although I had to give up 2 big PC cards, I'm not to disapointed because (there is 2 of the card I got in today) the owner of the other one says the card will eventually be worth 2000 dollars. Although it definitly will, I will not be selling it for a long time. Without further ado, the card I got in today.......

IMG00121-20091202-2044-1.jpg

Also got a few other things in recently from other deals and ebay. A nice 05 leaf limited patch /100 and 08 premier (im going for all 40 cards!) manufactured patches /5 and /75. Also a few other smaller things.
Woot!

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
That is a beautiful barrel.

There is a Jim Rice 1/1 barrel in that product that has been pulled but I can't locate it! :twisted:

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
Superfractor said:
Dang, man. I didn't know it was that kind of mail-day you had planned, tonight?!

Super-sick card. Congrats on the beauty, boss.

Thanks. I can ustream tonight to showoff everything i got recently.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
dude i remember when we were at your house and you pulled that artifacts card!

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
J.O. said:

I remember too man. Those were the good ole days. Your box was shorted a hit and you tried stealing the artifacts card from me. Even though I miss it, I had to give it up for this card.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
J.O. said:

I remember too man. Those were the good ole days. Your box was shorted a hit and you tried stealing the artifacts card from me. Even though I miss it, I had to give it up for this card.

dude it was a joke, i wasn't actually going to take it.but yea i was so pissed my box was shorted, then your mom took us to dairy queen for a blizzard and i wasnt too pissed lol amazing what ice cream can do for a little kid

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
J.O. said:
miguelcabrera said:
[quote="J.O.":py6xclyy]dude i remember when we were at your house and you pulled that artifacts card!

dude it was a joke, i wasn't actually going to take it.but yea i was so pissed my box was shorted, then your mom took us to dairy queen for a blizzard and i wasnt too pissed lol amazing what ice cream can do for a little kid[/quote:py6xclyy]

it was 06. you were like 17 not that little man. but it was good ice cream and a fun day.

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
Dude, sick card! The Greenberg of that showed up on eBay about a year and a half ago, sold B/O for $1,000. I would have traded my whole collection (minus my Greenbergs) for that card. Incredible, incredible pick up.

zan

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
J.O. said:
miguelcabrera said:
[quote="J.O.":ww1204ot]dude i remember when we were at your house and you pulled that artifacts card!

dude it was a joke, i wasn't actually going to take it.but yea i was so pissed my box was shorted, then your mom took us to dairy queen for a blizzard and i wasnt too pissed lol amazing what ice cream can do for a little kid

it was 06. you were like 17 not that little man. but it was good ice cream and a fun day.[/quote:ww1204ot]

dude i was 16. i was so pissed i was shorted the auto and you took the other box and got the miggy 1/1. way to rub the salt in my wound, i was really shaken after being shorted the hit

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
Bubb Rubb LOVES that card ! WOOO WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!

Congrats Miggy :p

Members online

Latest posts