Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Juan Uribe Underrated?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
Does he lead NL SS in home runs.

he is currently hitting .282 9HR and 38 RBI as a short stop.

All star deserving stats?

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
On pace for 110+ RBI's. I'd say he's underrated. I hope Renteria rides the pine when he gets back. You can't take Posey, Sanchez, or Uribe out their bats are on FIRE.

Lars

Aug 25, 2008
He isn't a very good player if you are looking at on-base percentage alone, but he seems to be a pretty good defender, has occasional pop though at times with an all-or-nothing hacktastic approach.

He has emerged to be a decent semi-regular with the Giants after a decent but seemingly mostly up-and-down career in Chicago [and also Colorado].

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
Lars said:
He isn't a very good player if you are looking at on-base percentage alone, but he seems to be a pretty good defender, has occasional pop though at times with an all-or-nothing hacktastic approach.

He has emerged to be a decent semi-regular with the Giants after a decent but seemingly mostly up-and-down career in Chicago [and also Colorado].

He has an absolute cannon for an arm.

richezOne

Aug 11, 2008
BAY AREA, CA
My niece & Nephews fav. player :cool:
I got them both Giants Topps team sets and they only card they put in a sleeve was Uribe..lol
I love that.. Reminded me of me when I was their age and I put every Will Clark and Candy Maldonado cards in a saver..lol

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
richezOne said:
I got them both Giants Topps team sets and they only card they put in a sleeve was Uribe..lol
I love that.. Reminded me of me when I was their age and I put every Will Clark and Candy Maldonado cards in a saver..lol

That is the TRUTH! I used to love getting the Mothers Cookies Giants team set and Will Clark went right into holders.

richezOne

Aug 11, 2008
BAY AREA, CA
kdailey4315 said:
richezOne said:

That is the TRUTH! I used to love getting the Mothers Cookies Giants team set and Will Clark went right into holders.

RIGHT!! lol
thats how I started collecting cards!!
Bought packs kept only giants and tossed out the rest..

fkw

May 28, 2010
Kea'au, HI
Sure not underfed....

I like all fat shortstops :)

230+#, He's a Tank!

With Sandoval, the Giant are really Giants on the left side.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
fkw said:
Sure not underfed....

I like all fat shortstops :)

230+#, He's a Tank!

With Sandoval, the Giant are really Giants on the left side.

Supposedly he's the most ripped Giant (Uribe) there is - but I haven't seen him out of uniform.

Members online

Latest posts