Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is this card worth at least a grand and half???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matfanofold

Aug 10, 2008
Honestly, I would not have thought so.

I would have probablly guesstimated ~$400 out of the gate.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
miles.ngo said:
lisu said:
[quote="miles.ngo":2hhbfniy]He's from USC; he's probably got a huge following.

I wonder more if it's being shilled. That's a crazy price!

Touche, good sir.[/quote:2hhbfniy]
:lol: :lol:

But really, the same bidder, who has won 7 items in their ebay history, bid from $235.00 to $990.00 via SEVEN different bids with NO competition forcing him to up his bid. Fishy, at best.

Ant

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
Same thoughts as what exactly I was thinking in the past hour...

I was like WHOA - that's far way off. Kudos to the seller (hopefully he isn't the shiller)...

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I'd say yes, Strasburg has more people watching and brought up the notoriety of Superfractors, I'd say we see an increase for a while on them at this point.

klktbear

Aug 7, 2008
Cincinnati,Ohio
Guess im not as familkiar with the prospects like i thought i have bever ewven heard of this guy so for me id say no but i guess im an amateur here

95vr4

Aug 7, 2008
Shilled or not, seller wants $2000 for it through an Ebay message I got from the day it was listed.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
klktbear said:
Guess im not as familkiar with the prospects like i thought i have bever ewven heard of this guy so for me id say no but i guess im an amateur here

Former first round pick, former Cape League Prospect of the Year, lots of Tulo comparisons and former Team USA'er. He's a fairly known player.

lisu

Aug 8, 2008
Mountain View, CA
95vr4 said:
Shilled or not, seller wants $2000 for it through an Ebay message I got from the day it was listed.

Then I wouldn't be surprised if the seller is the one shilling it. That card should have never gone over $500-$600.

DaProspectKid

May 19, 2010
This is pretty much being shilled IMO seller wants crazy money and how else then get a shill bid to drive up the price. My advice stay off from this one.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts