Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Is Colby Rasmus an All-Star this year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefasterblade

Aug 8, 2008
G AB R H HR RBI BB SB BA
59 184 41 54 12 32 32 8 0.2935

He's been out playing Matt Holliday. OF isn't a very deep position anymore, I think he deserves a selection.

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008
Rasmus will be on the team. Rasmus and McCutchen will both be on the team and are going to be the two best centerfielders for the next decade. Matt Kemp is already on the decline on the field and soon to be in his personal life prolly.

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
I would put him in over Heyward...but alas...Jason Heyward is in 2nd in voting ::facepalm::

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
jkeys said:
For my money he's another lefty who can't hit lefties. I'll vote him in if he faces a RHP. Not otherwise.

Coming into today (he got a 1B and HR off a lefty) 257/350/486. Sure a 836 OPS isn't great, especially compared to his RHP OPS of 1.014, but it's over 100 points better than his COMPOSITE OPS last year.

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
mwashuc06 said:
Rasmus will be on the team. Rasmus and McCutchen will both be on the team and are going to be the two best centerfielders for the next decade. Matt Kemp is already on the decline on the field and soon to be in his personal life prolly.

hahahahhahah

markakis8

Oct 31, 2008
He'll make it. McGehee needs to pick it up or he won't make it - despite his RBI total.

Hart is his nemesis on the Brew Crew and Rolen is looking like the back up for 3B. I had him on my prediction list to go but with the way Hart is hitting and his recent slump, it ain't lookin' too good for Casey.

sheetskout said:
If anyone deserves an outfield spot right now it's Corey Hart.

Latest posts