Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Seen those Yankees Sets at Target?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
One of these...

yanks.png

Well, this is what you get...

yanks_0001.png
yanks_0002.png
yanks_0003.png

Not surprised to see exact reprints, but thought they would look a little better, quality-wise. The backs have that year's WS logo, and basic info. That space you see between Posada and Rodriguez is where I got shorted a 2000 Rivera. So outside of milking the 52 Topps design again, this is only for Yankee fans, or player collectors. (No big wow--I kind of thought that way, but somebody's got to bite, right?) Buy one with your buddies and split it up. (and if you happen to pull an extra Rivera, it's mine.)

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
That's a pretty nice card set. I'm not a Yankees fan, but even I like them. I would have preferred some indication on the front that they're a reprint, such as the WS logo. Still a great set for a Yankees fan.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Greg Cleveland said:
A little foil logo on the front--like the 27 Championships logo that is everywhere--would really jazzed this set up. I'll get a scan of the backs up in a bit.
Oh, well that sounds pretty cool. I couldn't see it in the scans.

Members online

Latest posts