Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The most unusual Sports Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Some pics I posted in a similar thread about a week ago.

Simple Printers Scrap. Hrbek on Front. Ripken/Sheffield Back.
Picture152.png

Extra "Border" on Pat Borders card. Coming back from *** as a 9.5
ebaytoys1903.jpg

Missing Ink
thisnthat011.jpg

Spread yourself and Smoke....lol
ebaytoys1965.png

Not mine or no longer mine.

Wrong sport in wrapper.
psapacks002.png

$ in cards
packwars.png

Found in a 1990 Topps pack
morestraycb1.png

blabkxcardfront.png
blackxcardback.png

BRfJfwCGkKGrHgoH-C0EjlLltdzBJ9nbkql.png
cac3_1.png

Wittback.png

Joe-Borchard-101100b.png

awesome.jpg

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
I pulled a Soccer mini card out of 2007 Bowman Heritage, will post a pic later, it was completely random, a wierd mini not even topps, I was freaked out.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I don't (to my knowledge) own any of these.

Smoltz%20Glavine%20Error%20Card.jpg

marlboro.png

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Not as odd as some of the others, but I pulled this out of a pack of 2008 Topps Chrome football. For the baseball only guys, this was from a set called 'Flight to 420' which detailed every TD Favre threw from his first to his last of the 2007 season. There were about 4 or 5 different (but similar) designs and they just printed the TD# and details on the card. It was honestly quite similar to Moments and Milestones baseball. Anyways, I got a blank one.
favre.jpg

MartinFFcollector

Aug 7, 2008
CA.
Rebelpawn - There are 12+ versions of the Johnson. I've owned around 6 different at one time.

TBTwinsFan- I have both Smoltz. Yours free if you want them.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
MartinFFcollector said:

HEY MODS!

How come when I post **** Job without a space in the middle of it I get a one day suspension for avoiding the swear filter, while this guy can post a picture several times with the word **** in it and it's kosher????

Not trying to get anyone booted, just curious as to the hypocrisy of the situation.

And it's nice that the mod who suspended me wasn't man enough to stand up and say he did it.

donrusscrusademan

Sep 2, 2009
Sam Banks said:
MartinFFcollector said:

HEY MODS!

How come when I post frack Job without a space in the middle of it I get a one day suspension for avoiding the swear filter, while this guy can post a picture several times with the word frack in it and it's kosher????

Not trying to get anyone booted, just curious as to the hypocrisy of the situation.

And it's nice that the mod who suspended me wasn't man enough to stand up and say he did it.

because youre a rebel, remember? :cool:

:lol:

Members online

Latest posts