Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread =========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys!

Won two auctions last nite and Im very excited about it..a patch card Ive been wanting for a while now and a unredeemed redemption card that I know is very rare since there were only supposed to be 33 to redeem for auto actally on the redemption card. UD had issues filling them due to player signing issues so they offered replacements instead. this card completes that run of GU'ed auto from that set for me so it was a huge find!

1pm today my 6yr old daughter graduates from Kindergarden.. gotta go down to the school and watch the ceremony. This age is so cute for these types of things so it should be really fun to watch.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning, all! Went out side this morning to check the water level in my car and found a mouse building a nest on the top of the motor! I just drove the car home from work yesterday so I can't imagine why it thought it would be a good location. :?

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good morning.

MORE rain last night and into this morning. At least another 1 1/2" here and maybe more rain later today. At one time there where like 6 warnings up. Now just Flood and Flash Flood.
So far so dry here though. Went out and actually pumped out some low spots with standing water around the house at like 6 this morning.

thefatguy

Aug 10, 2008
Canada
Morning guys.
Had a Josh/Tim moment in around the city yesterday, with a tornado warning and funnel clouds spotted just north of Calgary and in South Cal.
Wasn't a strong T-storm, so funnels were weak, but still present.

Steve, will PM you later.

Hope you all have a great day. Check in from work later. Cya!

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
wideright said:
Hi George, any update on the dig? This your last week right?

Last week, we are heading out right now. Work will be at a fever pitch today and tomorrow. I need to get a unit down 1.5 feet and the boss has given me free range to make it happen tomorrow if it does not today. The crew chief assisting me is great just digs at a different pace than my team and this unit NEEDS to get dug/

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Seems like we havent had much of a presence from Josh/George as of late....

Members online

Latest posts