Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2010 Score Checklist (Product Dropping on June 30, 2010)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Re: 2010 Sore Checklist (Dropping on June 30, 2010)

Might want to change the name to score :)

I like the design of the cards. Except the one with the really big heads. those look stupid.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Re: 2010 Sore Checklist (Dropping on June 30, 2010)

Daltonb1219 said:
Might want to change the name to score :)

I like the design of the cards. Except the one with the really big heads. those look stupid.
Nah, I'm left feeling "Sore" from the lack of a LSH card ;) .

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
Nice - they put Greenway in again this year, too! He's also in the Topps base set, which means I'll finally be able to chase a /1 Platinum of his.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
Score is always a fun break. I'll usually get a blaster or two a season and they're positively loaded with cards. The matte cards are fantastic for TTMs as well.

Groat

Feb 7, 2009
KingTrojan43 said:
Due out June 30th and the Rookie Checklist is still TBD??? Way to go Panini ::facepalm::

It says that the rookie checklist will be determined 'after the draft' or something like that. Something tells me that the checklist has long been completed but they just haven't released it yet.

seahawks4ever

Apr 24, 2009
Washington State
I will be breaking my rule about Seahawks traded away for this set. I'll pick up Leonard Weaver and if Darryl Tapp finds his way into a product, I'll buy him too.

Other than that, whatever. It's another product with a crapload of parallels to chase.

Latest posts