Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Made my 1st trip to Cooperstown. Back with a crap-ton o pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aug 7, 2008
Maryland
Taking a day trip up on wednesday and I just wanted to know if there are any other attractions in the area. Any info is greatly appreciated.

I had a great time and the Hall was awesome. There were at least a dozen sports collectible shops in town to scavenge through. I figured I'd start with these pics and if you guys want anymore I will bust those out too.

Feast your eyes on these bad boys!!! :shock: :eek:

IMG_0706.png
IMG_0707.png
IMG_0708.png
IMG_0704.png
IMG_0703.png
IMG_0702.png
IMG_0701.png
IMG_0700.png
IMG_0699.png
IMG_0698.png
IMG_0697.png
IMG_0696.png
IMG_0695.png
IMG_0710.png

promodeltodd

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Making my 1st trip to Cooperstown.

Stop in at the Cooperstown Bat company FACTORY. Chances are you can see them making bats. The store is obviously in town on Main St-the factory is North of the town about 3-4 minutes outside town.

Mickeys Place has pretty good breakfast.

Start on the top floor at the museum and work your way down-especially if you like to read everything-if you like to read everything you will not have time to do the whole museum in one day.

Enjoy!

PS-if you arent a member-pay for the cheapest membership and it gets you in the HOF an hour earlier

stay away from the card shops-a waste of time for over priced stuff

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY

Check out Yaz's.Great little shop.Tons of cool stuff to see.It is pricey but you can haggle there.There is another great shop at the end of the business strip of Main St.It is on the same side as the Hall.I can't remember the name of it but it is right past 7th Inning Stretch.It is a great place to window shop but way to expensive to buy.The owner always has some crazy autographs like Ruth,Gehrig and Clemente.
Mike

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008

hofmichael said:
Check out Yaz's.Great little shop.Tons of cool stuff to see.It is pricey but you can haggle there.There is another great shop at the end of the business strip of Main St.It is on the same side as the Hall.I can't remember the name of it but it is right past 7th Inning Stretch.It is a great place to window shop but way to expensive to buy.The owner always has some crazy autographs like Ruth,Gehrig and Clemente.
Mike

You can get a good deal at YAZ's sports. I'd avoid Mickey's place, 7th inning stretch, and one other store who is insanely high.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008

let us know how it goes, last time I was there was when Eck got in, it had gone down hill considerably then...

mwashuc06

Aug 7, 2008

archiebunkerjr said:
Check out Brewery Ommegang. They give tours. It is about 3 to 5 miles south of Cooperstown. http://www.ommegang.com

You know what's amazing is that I live 35 minutes away and I have never went on the tour. Hmmm I may go down Thursday lol.

Members online

Latest posts