Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

baseball tickets and game getting postponed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
so i've never been to a game where it has been postponed due to weather, but today's sox/cubs game looks like it will be postponed. i bought my tickets from stubhub, so how will that work when I want to go to the makeup game.

yes, i have already emailed this question to them, just seeing if anyone else has an idea :)

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
If it is rained out this game may be nit be made up, only if the Cubs or Sox need it for a standing point
and a playoff position. And we know the Cubs will not be needing this game at all this year.

So if it is rained out you can exchange it for a future game for the same or less value , and sometime they let you up-grade based on what is available to you at the time of exchanging the ticket but you pay the difference

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
Pine Tar said:
If it is rained out this game may be nit be made up, only if the Cubs or Sox need it for a standing point
and a playoff position. And we know the Cubs will not be needing this game at all this year.

So if it is rained out you can exchange it for a future game for the same or less value , and sometime they let you up-grade based on what is available to you at the time of exchanging the ticket but you pay the difference

thanks PT

sucks if i have to exchange it for a shat game. these cost me $150/each on stub hub ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

gogosox40

Mar 16, 2010
Chicagoland
They will play today. It will probably have a 1-2 hour rain delay. If you go to weather.com and look at the hourly forcast its a small chance for rain later. Think Positive!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
J.O. said:
[quote="Pine Tar":vx6vf3ai]If it is rained out this game may be nit be made up, only if the Cubs or Sox need it for a standing point

thanks PT

sucks if i have to exchange it for a shat game. these cost me $150/each on stub hub ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::[/quote:vx6vf3ai]
Ouch but this happens when you want to go to this game.

Members online

Latest posts