Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

22 Packs of Bowman Retail

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
Went to Target and too my surprise they had an almost full box of 2010 Bowman. 22 packs yielded:

1 Strasburg Expectations
1 Refractor - Pedro Ciriaco
3 Purple Refractors - Amarista, Joseph, Exposito

Not Too Good

crosby87

Jul 7, 2009
Pittsburgh
jimmyjam1973 said:
Went to Target and too my surprise they had an almost full box of 2010 Bowman. 22 packs yielded:

1 Strasburg Expectations
1 Refractor - Pedro Ciriaco
3 Purple Refractors - Amarista, Joseph, Exposito

Not Too Good
The autos were likely searched out.

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
obviously, but since they're not chrome autos and Strasburg autos aren't in retail I am okay with that. Just wish I would have gotten a Harper Chrome or even a stras chrome.

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
Really jimmy, no offense buddy, but if you wanted to get a Stras chrome or a Harper chrome, why spend $70 on retail? Singles FTW.

Ant

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
aminors said:
Really jimmy, no offense buddy, but if you wanted to get a Stras chrome or a Harper chrome, why spend $70 on retail? Singles FTW.

Ant
There aren't any shops in the Atlanta area that are worth a crap, and I wanted to bust some packs. Atlanta Sports cards have the worst CS and all 4 times I went in there they didn't even acknowledge I existed so I walked out, and I don't feel like driving an hour to the other one. I can't believe target had them. I busted 5 jumbos when it 1st came out 4 at $98, and 1 at $120, and didn't hit a single Harper. I know wax is a crap shoot, but eBay is getting old, and no one here on this site trades anymore.

ballcardzdotcom

Aug 13, 2009
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
jimmyjam1973 said:
aminors said:

Ant
There aren't any shops in the Atlanta area that are worth a crap, and I wanted to bust some packs. Atlanta Sports cards have the worst CS and all 4 times I went in there they didn't even acknowledge I existed so I walked out, and I don't feel like driving an hour to the other one. I can't believe target had them. I busted 5 jumbos when it 1st came out 4 at $98, and 1 at $120, and didn't hit a single Harper. I know wax is a crap shoot, but eBay is getting old, and no one here on this site trades anymore.

Check out Ross at Champion Sports Cards in Kennesaw, GA...he's usually easy to work with and will help you if he can (and still make a profit).

jimmyjam1973

Aug 9, 2008
Schertz, TX
ballcardzdotcom said:
jimmyjam1973 said:
aminors said:

Ant

Check out Ross at Champion Sports Cards in Kennesaw, GA...he's usually easy to work with and will help you if he can (and still make a profit).
been there and he's just a bit better than ATL cards

Members online

Latest posts