Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Two NASTY Razor Cut Auto Pickups

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
I would wait until I got these cards in and had better scans to share, but I can't wait to show em off :).

Let's start off with this Ted Lyons cut auto # 14/17. One of the nicer Lyons ones I have seen from the product and got it for an incredible price.

2zz6muw.jpg

And for anyone that was in the chatroom last night and saw that I was talking about a "biggie", this was it. I got it!

Pie Traynor cut auto 1/1. For a HOF'er, he has a total of under 100 cut autos in all products according to Beckett. Pretty nice!

30wmasp.jpg

This is most definitely my favorite product. Obtainable autographs, low #'d, obviously incredibly well protected, good design, great chase cards, good box price, etc. Thanks for looking!

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Nice Traynor, we had his family at a Falmouth Commodores game last week. He played for us years and years ago. He's probably tops on my list of HOF autos to get at least one.

PaulKonerkbro

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago- White Sox Fan
Mighty Bombjack said:
Traynor is a very tough HOFer; great grab and a nice looking sig.

Thanks and thanks to everybody!

I am going for some big ones from that set so everyone stay outta my way! ;)

Mighty- I wish I could have a collection like yours in the HOF auto department. I might go for something similar, but I am going to try to get as many in cut autos like this as possible. Wish me luck!!

Mighty Bombjack

Aug 7, 2008
sethyarkony said:
Mighty Bombjack said:
Traynor is a very tough HOFer; great grab and a nice looking sig.

Thanks and thanks to everybody!

I am going for some big ones from that set so everyone stay outta my way! ;)

Mighty- I wish I could have a collection like yours in the HOF auto department. I might go for something similar, but I am going to try to get as many in cut autos like this as possible. Wish me luck!!

Good luck! Best collecting decision I ever made.

Be sure to keep posting them as you buy them.

Members online

Latest posts