Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB 6/29

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
Time for the Mets to pull Takahashi from the rotation... you can't be handed a 3-0 lead, have 2 outs with the pitcher coming up and go hit to the pitcher, walk, hit, grand slam to Hanley Ramirez. What an idiot.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
phillyfan0417 said:
I was called every kind of idiot when I said we'd regret signing lidge long term...

Not by me. :lol:

Closers, especially older ones with an inconsistent history, are historically fickle. Most are hit or miss, at best. Plus, the injury concerns should have kept him on a year-to-year basis...

Heck, Billy Wags had never really been hurt before coming to Philly and then basically fell apart pretty quickly.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
craiger122003 said:
Pujols on FIRE!!!!! 2 HR's ,2B 5 RBI'S

I'm not buying in just yet. He looked pretty bad yesterday (after the 1st inning 2B) and in his first AB tonight. As he showed with the 3 HR game in Wrigley last month, he can have monster games occasionally. I think he's hurt more than the team is letting on.

craiger122003

Aug 7, 2008
vegas
Codasco I am just going from memory but I think
Albert usually gets real hot leading up to the AS break
I am so glad he is not doing the HR Derby man he labored for that last year
and it showed in his after break numbers As for injury its always possible with him as he
never wants time off the field

Daltonb1219

Jul 16, 2009
Rafael Furcal was the last to hit 3 triples. Pretty pissed Span did it against the tigers though :evil:

Superfractor

Nov 14, 2009
The Front Range, Colorado
Clint!

Those Pads don't give up, but the Rox have found ways to score late - Fantastic! We get the series win. Things could not be better.

Ah: congratulations to Huston for his first save of the '10 season.

Edit: Giants lose; Rockies are now in third place.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Great game again, especially for Clint. He's on a role! Every game has been so close lately.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts