Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MLB HAS A COMMISSIONER ISSUE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
This Trevor Bauer suspension is nonsense. Listen, I personally dislike Trevor Bauer very much, but he shouldn’t have missed one game, let alone 2.5 years worth.

I hope he has a strong legal team who can sue MLB and win him a lot of money.

This is nonsense.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
I agree.
I cannot respond further to this because it would be of a political nature. As I was told earlier. NO POLITICS! KEEP POLITICS OUT OF IT. BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I agree.
I cannot respond further to this because it would be of a political nature. As I was told earlier. NO POLITICS! KEEP POLITICS OUT OF IT. BLAH BLAH BLAH!

Oh, I fully believe he was suspended for this long because he’s an obnoxious sh*t head that nobody likes. Heck, I don’t like him. But this is wrong. If a universally beloved player were in his same position the result wouldn’t have been the same. We have players playing right now who have done much worse than what Bauer was accused of, and received much less of a penalty.

This isn’t right.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
The punishment in no way fits the incident here based on previous suspensions under the same policy.

Aroldis Chapman discharged a firearm 8 times either during or right after the alleged commission of a domestic violence act of choking his girlfriend and he gets a 30 game suspension.

Marcell Ozuna choked out his wife and hit her with his cast in front of a police officer who caught it on body cam and was given what amounts to probation in exchange for having the charges dropped and Manfred suspended him 20 games.

Etc. Etc.

Bauer is a trash human being, in my opinion, but he's getting bent over here by baseball because of his views and speaking out on SpiderTack, the commissioner, and other issues about baseball that he was 100% right about.

Members online

Latest posts