Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Fantasy trade poll...Rafael Furcal

I would trade Furcal away for...

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
I put Furcal on the trade block in one of my leagues because it looks like Rollins is healthy again. I need another OF option, and am looking for a balanced player. So far I've been offered the guys in the poll, plus Chris Coghlan but I left him off the poll. What I need most is HR, RBI, SLG and OBP.

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
I'd go with Colby..although Markakis could heat up tremendously for the second half.

ahodge84

Jun 12, 2010
Lincoln, NE
With Quentin's recent play, I think he's primed for a huge post-AS run. That said, I think that you'd do just fine with Rasmus and Bruce as well. I like Markakis, but for the categories you named as priorities, the other guys I mentioned make more sense.

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks for the opinions so far...here's another hat to throw into the ring. I haven't been offered him, but I may have a chance at Nelson Cruz. He's been a bit cold, but I have a hunch he would be a better option than any of the guys in the poll. I know he was on the DL...any thoughts?

serving4theking

Aug 10, 2008
I think I'll go for Nelson Cruz, but I'm not sure he's on the table. If that doesn't happen, sounds like Rasmus is the consensus. I dropped Markakis about a month ago (what a bad first half!) so I would feel silly to trade for him now, and don't think he'll give me the stats I need anyway. I did get Furcal off waivers and now he's a hot commodity at a short position, so it's kind of a freebie.

Members online

Latest posts