Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Two Days, Two Really Nice Non-HOF Star Jumbo Patches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Just wanted to show all y'all two of the cards I've got in the mail the past two days...

125th anniversary of baseball patch from 1994
JusticeMLB-1.jpg

Name from waistband of pants I believe
DonMattingly.jpg

You Mattingly collectors must really hate me by now. I'm sorry. ;)

Zan

Aug 12, 2008
NY, NY
I like how the Mattingly window is perfect for the swatch, and is not too big.

zan

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Reds in 2009 said:
Sweet!! Are you going to flip these?

Yeah, the Mattingly was a good deal, but I might lose on the Justice. It was one of those times where you get a little carried away because you really want something, whether it's for yourself or to resell. Oh well, I've done well enough on eBay this year to absorb it. It's fun to have and show off for a while. :)

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
HMOA!!!!!! (That's Holy Mother of Awesomeness, for those of you acronymically-challenged! ;) ) Those are wicked cool, esp. the Mattingly. Nice pickups.

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
Absolutly incredible Brett!!! I was going to go after the Justice and then all of a sudden gone :) and the mattingly I dint even ever see :lol:. Again Absolutly incredible!!!

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Brett Keith said:
Therion said:
Does anyone else not want waistband material? :D :D :D

Hopefully no deep pocketed Mattingly/Yankees collectors agree with you. :D

I certainly wouldn't mind having that card in my collection, but there's no way I can compete with the Mattingly/Yankees collectors.

Did you get the Mattingly on a BIN auction? I've been trying to pick out nice Sterling patches for my collection and don't recognize that one. The Justices have surprised me with the high prices that they've been getting. I think a few have gone for prices close to what I paid for a Lou Brock logo patch.

Members online

Latest posts